Delivery Times and Shipping Rates
Order must be placed by 3 PM (Paris time zone) to be shipped the same day.
Orders are not shipped at weekends. Saturday Delivery: depend of the country of destination, usually registered post is delivered on saturdays.
Orders will not leave on public holidays in France**
Available for all items on the site.
No stress, you can exchange your purchase for up to 14 days from the purchase date.
How do I exchange an item?
- Click on "My Account", sign in to access your order history, then click on "make an exchange or return" for the order concerned.
- Select the product(s) to be exchanged or returned, then confirm (or change) your delivery address and validate.
- Print the Request for Return page and include it in your package. If you do not have a printer, use a separate sheet of paper to specify the reference number of the exchange, which is indicated on the return form.
- Returned products must be in brand new condition, unworn (except to try them on) and in their original package. Swimwear must be returned in clean condition and with the protective hygiene strip and tags in place.
- Return the item(s) to the address indicated on the return form. You can return the items via registered mail (strongly recommended) or standard mail (not recommended as it cannot be tracked).
- The exchange will be processed upon receipt of your return package.
To expedite exchanges:
To expedite the exchange process, we suggest the following options:
1 - Notify us of the tracking number of the package you are returning. We will ship your new order without waiting for your return package.
2 - Immediate exchange: Place and pay for a new order. The order will be processed immediately. For faster delivery.
All orders are shipped from France. Registered mail are shipped with DHL Global Mail (German Post).
Usually there are no taxes for small orders especially if shipped with Registered Post.
Shipment to countries outside of the European Union may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
**Public holidays in France: January 1st, Easter Monday, Mai 1st, 8th and 29th, Whit Monday, July 14th, November 1st, November 11th, December 25th.